Monday, October 14, 2013

Top Five underrated/underappreciated Springsteen songs



A brief timeout from the world of politics ...

OK Springsteen fans, the Top Five most underrated/underappreciated Bruce songs of all time. What do you say?
Here are my choices, in order:

1. Kitty's Back
2. Streets of Fire
3. The Flood (torn between studio and live versions)
4. The Fuse
5. State Trooper

My choices are not based on the debates among Springsteen fans but rather based on radio (including Internet and Satellite) play and just how Bruce's legacy has played out with average rock fans.
I thought about putting Meeting Across The River, Jersey Girl, The Land of Hope and Dreams (1999 live version) and The Price You Pay. Some of the live versions of certain songs (excluding remakes) are pretty amazing, especially Murder Incorporated and Because the Night. But I think this is my Top Five.
What do you think?
Prove me wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment